This is a 4-week at home workout program for individuals who would like a well-constructed workout, with limited equipment that will get them sweating in the comfort of their own home. This workout has 4 different routines that will get your heart rate up without the gym and all exercises have illustrations for your convenience. After purchase the program is sent immediately to your email, please be aware there are not returns. If you have any questions about the program before or after purchase I would be happy to help, please send an email to email@example.com.
Equipment needed for the program
All of this can be found on amazon, Walmart or target. There are more suggestions in the program but these are the basics.
- 5-15lb Dumbbells (Not needed if you have bands)
- Fit Simplify 11 Piece Resistance Band Set with Door Anchor
- Loop Bands
- Jump Rope
- Stability Ball
Questions Answered in the Program
- If my goal is to lose body fat should I only do cardio and skip the weights?
- If My Goal is to Gain Muscle Should I Skip Out on The Cardio?
- What is the best time to work out?
- What If My Gym Doesn’t have a machine?
- I’m obese to Morbidly Obese, How Should I change the Program?
- How Many Calories Should I eat?
- Should I Count Macros?
- What If I’m STARVING?
- How Much ADDED Sugar Should I eat?
- 9 Easy Meals
- Grocery List
- Simple Meal Plan
Your Workout Program Looks Like this.
Day 1: Legs and shoulders
Day 2: Abs
Day 3: Rest (Cardio if you have equipment at home)
Day 4: Back/arms
Day 5: Legs/Abs
Day 6: Rest
Day 7: Rest
Before starting any type of new physical activity it is suggested that any individual consult their personal physician to find out if they are able to participate. By purchasing this subscription the individual agrees to waives all responsibility from Michelle McDaniel if any subsidiaries for any physical injury that could occur.