Are you looking for a well-constructed workout plan that will get you sweating from the comfort of your own home? This could be the program for you!
This is a 4-week at home workout program for individuals with limited equipment. This workout program has 4 different routines that will get your heart rate up without needing to go to the gym. All exercises have illustrations for your convenience. After purchase, the program will be sent immediately to your email. Please be aware there are NO refunds.
Equipment needed for the program:
All of these items can be found on Amazon, or at Walmart and Target. There are more suggestions in the program, but these are the basics.
- 5 - 15lb dumbbells (not needed if you have bands)
- Fit Simplify Resistance Tube Bands 12 Piece Set (with door anchor)
- Loop bands
- Jump rope
- Stability ball
- Barbell (not required but super helpful. You can use dumbbells if you don't have this)
Questions answered in the program:
- If my goal is to lose body fat, should I only do cardio and skip the weights?
- If my goal is to gain muscle, should I skip out on the cardio?
- When is the best time to work out?
- I’m obese to morbidly obese. How should I change the program?
- How many calories should I eat?
- Should I count macros?
- What if I'm starving?
- How much added sugar should I eat?
- 9 easy, healthy meals
- Grocery list example
- Simple meal plan
Workout program daily breakdown:
- Day 1: Legs and shoulders
- Day 2: Abs
- Day 3: Rest (cardio if you have equipment at home)
- Day 4: Back/arms
- Day 5: Legs/Abs
- Day 6: Rest
- Day 7: Rest
Before starting any type of new physical activity, it is suggested that any individual consults their personal physician to find out if they are able to participate. By purchasing this product, the individual agrees to waive all responsibility of Michelle McDaniel and any subsidiaries for any physical injury that could occur.
No refund policy:
Due to the product being an automatic download sent right after purchase, there are NO refunds for any of my programs. If you have any questions, please email me before you buy and I will let you know if the program will be beneficial for you!