This is a 4-week high intensity cardio and weight training program with 5 different exercise routines. This program requires a gym. All exercises have illustrations for your convenience. After purchase, the program will be sent immediately to your email. Please be aware there are NO refunds.
Examples of the many questions answered in the program:
- If my goal is to lose body fat, should I only do cardio and skip the weights?
- If my goal is to gain muscle, should I skip out on the cardio?
- When is the best time to work out?
- What if my gym doesn’t have a machine?
- I’m obese to morbidly obese. How should I change the program?
- How many calories should I eat?
- Should I count macros?
- What if I'm starving?
- How much added sugar should I eat?
- 9 easy, healthy meals
- Grocery list example
- Simple meal plan
Workout program breakdown:
- Monday: heavy legs and glute day, with a small abdominal routine
- Tuesday: shoulders/chest
- Wednesday: plyometrics/abdominals
- Thursday: back/arms/shoulders
- Friday: high rep leg day with small ab routine
Before starting any type of new physical activity, it is suggested that any individual consults their personal physician to find out if they are able to participate. By purchasing this product, the individual agrees to waive all responsibility of Michelle McDaniel and any subsidiaries for any physical injury that could occur.
No refund policy:
Due to the product being an automatic download sent right after purchase, there are NO refunds for any of my programs. If you have any questions, please email me before you buy and I will let you know if the program will be beneficial for you!