With this program you will receive the following:
- Access to the lifetime support Facebook group.
- 12 week gym program with images of the exercises.
- Video walk-throughs of the 12 week gym program - easily found within the Facebook group page.
- Five follow-along at home workout videos. Bonus video on how to keep the workout from getting stale and boring!
- A comprehensive nutrition program.
- High protein vegan recipes.
- New workout PDFs that are consistently added to the group page (including 2 at home workout programs and my fat burner program).
- Q&A - ask me questions and I will answer!
Discussions with myself and group members.
Lifetime Support Group:
This is a LIFETIME support group. You will still have access to the group after your program ends. The group is for anyone looking to change their body, lose weight, gain muscle, be a part of a positive community, and get into a routine to help them stay consistent - even when you finish the workout program.
When you join, you’ll find that I’m very active in the support group. I post “daily check ins” where members are held accountable by posting their food journals in the comments. Members are able to post their meals, workouts, videos of them asking about form, and more. Those who post regularly will see that the support within the group is amazing. Not everything is about physical strength and weight loss. When members reach out about mental health, the group will offer their support.
Everyone in the group is very friendly, helpful, and supportive. We do not promote waist trainers, detox teas, or any type of extreme diet trends. Members can do what they want, but I will be in the comment section educating them that those tactics are not needed.
What's Included in the PDF?
The PDF is 70-80 pages, depending on which program you choose, and covers the following:
- How to get added to the private Facebook group
- Take your measurements, pictures, and tracking calendar
- How many calories should I eat?
- Should I count macros?
- Helpful kitchen equipment
- Example grocery list
- Example meal plan
- Simple recipes
- How to find workout videos in the group
- How to find the other gym programs in the group
- FitBit watch
- Group challenges
- Daily check ins
- Helpful tips
- Extra workouts and helpful PDFs
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I want to gain muscle? Or what if I want to lose body fat?
- When is the best time to work out? Should I do fasted cardio?
- How much weight should I lift?
- What if my gym doesn’t have a machine?
- I’m obese to morbidly obese. How should I change the program?
- What if I can’t perform an exercise?
- Why am I so hungry on my period?
- Your new workout program
Before starting any type of new physical activity, it is suggested that any individual consults their personal physician to find out if they are able to participate. By purchasing this product, the individual agrees to waive all responsibility for Michelle McDaniel and any subsidiaries for any physical injury that could occur.
No refund policy:
Due to the product being an automatic download sent right after purchase, there are NO refunds for any of my programs. If you have any questions, please email me before you buy and I will let you know if the program will be beneficial for you!